Hey you sexy bunch... Come say hi!! 

Hey I'm lizzy! I'm new and so lonely please cum and say hi xx💦

Hi lizzy I'm Jim ! I'm new let's chat 

Hi Lizzy, I am positive you'll get loads of cum this year 👅

What's your deal Lion? I don't know you from Adam. But you seem to have some kind of huge grudge against me. Go find to do with your life I'm already wasting this one. I know I'm not going to talk to her. But at least give me that moment. I don't know what you think I did or did to you but trust me you don't you must mean you don't enter my thoughts unless I see your ugly little messages on the internet. I'm not your rival. I'm not your enemy. I'm nothing to you and you are nothing to me. I'm not a criminal and if you think you're protecting somebody. Somebody got it ass backwards because that's my family and I should have been the first one notified and by her side. I don't give a damn what anyone thinks

Hi Liz how's lockdown treating you x 

elizabeth1980

Hi Lizzy, stay safe 😘 and welcome to the forum..

donqioxte

What's your deal Lion? I don't know you from Adam. But you seem to have some kind of huge grudge against me. Go find to do with your life I'm already wasting this one. I know I'm not going to talk to her. But at least give me that moment. I don't know what you think I did or did to you but trust me you don't you must mean you don't enter my thoughts unless I see your ugly little messages on the internet. I'm not your rival. I'm not your enemy. I'm nothing to you and you are nothing to me. I'm not a criminal and if you think you're protecting somebody. Somebody got it ass backwards because that's my family and I should have been the first one notified and by her side. I don't give a damn what anyone thinks

????

Hi Lizzy, there are lots of people who wanna cum and say hi to you.. 👋 any contact information? would to hear back from you 😉

Hi Lizzy 😊 @elizabeth1980 you okay with threesome?

elizabeth1980

Me to 

Hi there 

elizabeth1980

Hi lizzy I'm new hear also nice to meet you x

hi id lv meet up id eat ur pussy for hrs my tongue never gets tired text 07846062145

Hi 

elizabeth1980

Hi 

Hi gorgeous love to see you 

Hi any ladies here 

elizabeth1980

Hi Lizzy! Nice to meet you, i will be really happy to cum :D

elizabeth1980

HI sexy

Hey u sexy sluts fancy hookups for cool calm chilled everyhole bang overnighter west midlands69

I miss doing french kisses with those hot guys. I want to find someone to hook up.

I love kissing .And licking and sucking and fucking 

Hi Lizzy, how are you? I heard you're lonely let's go on a coffee date and talk 😉

Who wants me to do anything

ready22

I love kissing .And licking and sucking and fucking  I would love Me to do all this

Hi Lizzy

Where abouts are you?

HI lizzy im new here from cheshire 

elizabeth1980

Hey lizzy, I'll happily keep you company... Mark Xxx 

Total number of topics: 1575 Total number of posts: 16138