I've been having trouble logging into my account. Anyone else having this problem?

This happened to me sometime but I keep refreshing the website.

@Looking4TheWrong1 never had this experience so far. Maybe it's your browser. You should try refreshing the site or use another browser. If you're still having issues, I think you can send them a message for the errors, I think it's at the "contact" thing at the bottom if I'm not wrong. 

Yeah, better have their attention to the problem if it's continually happening to you cause that's not normal. Luckily though, I don't have this issue so far. 

@Looking4TheWrong1 can you tell us more about the error? I think I have this experience once but I thought I just mispelled my password 

I have no trouble logging in ver since I joined in this forum. Maybe it was your computer or internet connection. 

Looking4TheWrong1
I've been having trouble logging into my account. Anyone else having this problem?

Nope, since I joined this community I didn't encounter this kinds of error. 

No trouble logging in since I joined. Just make sure to remember your email and password lol

I am new here and no trouble with the website so far. 

I saw that this was posted February 2020. I think the admins of this website has done pretty much upgrades and fix error which is why we no longer experience any trouble. 

lenahoe69

I saw that this was posted February 2020. I think the admins of this website has done pretty much upgrades and fix error which is why we no longer experience any trouble. 

I wouldn't notice the date this was posted without reading your comment lol

Total number of topics: 1574 Total number of posts: 16123