I do not know if the site is down or if maybe it is just a hiccup for a moment? Is anyone else experiencing this at all? it is just a little bit jumpy today. Maybe my computer is finally ready to die and that is whatthe issue is haha

I think it was down for like maybe an hour briefly for site mainteance but I think it is all good now. it is working on my end for sure. You should be fine now.

I have had this kind of trouble before, And I think that's because of internet.

We have good internet connection @aperill20 think @TanyaHarding is right. Websites would usually perform a maintenance check every now and then but that's good in order to improve 

Maintenance checking.... but how old is your computer? hahah

AmberBooth
I do not know if the site is down or if maybe it is just a hiccup for a moment? Is anyone else experiencing this at all? it is just a little bit jumpy today. Maybe my computer is finally ready to die and that is whatthe issue is haha

Been here for quite some time now but I did not have this kind of experience

No glitch since I joined this forum but there are a lot of things they can improve though

Perfectly okay to me

AmberBooth

I would say that I did not experience any issues but then I same this was posted last year lol

Guys this is an old post, the site is perfectly running right now, no issues on my pc

Total number of topics: 1574 Total number of posts: 16101