Can someone please help me a shot or someone who sells great costumes and sex toys? I've looked at many places nearby but they don't carry certain uniforms that I'm after. I also don't like the quality of sex toys here. If you know someone, please let me know. Thanks!

I don't go to retailers when I'm shopping for costumes and sex toys. It just doesn't make sense. They are very expensive and sometimes their inventories are very disappointing. You'll need to visit a few shops if you're looking for something specific. I think you'll have better luck if you shop for them online. Just search for what you're looking for on eBay or Amazon and you will most probably have many vendors selling it. Make sure that you cehck out reviews. Don't trust every seller that you see on websites like those. Check their reviews and the product description carefully. If you do this, you will make a huge saving and you can save the trouble of going to vendors. I hope this helped!

MegBBW spot on! I never shop for things like that in real life. I'd rather shop online and save myself the trouble.

Total number of topics: 1574 Total number of posts: 16125