You guys, I just wanna have your opinion about this one. Is it true that you can get gonorrhoea through french kissing? 

Are you concerned about this? If its true, are you gonna stop doing some french kiss?

It depends on the one you are kissing of course, if they have that then you can get one.

Been french kissing a lot of people and I don't even know some of them cause I only met them at parties, bars, clubs, online and sometimes I am totally wasted that I would go for a fuck with anybody but I haven't been getting this so I think this is not true lol. 

snakeeyes69

Been french kissing a lot of people and I don't even know some of them cause I only met them at parties, bars, clubs, online and sometimes I am totally wasted that I would go for a fuck with anybody but I haven't been getting this so I think this is not true lol. 
I agree, I've been doing it since middle school but no issues like this so far. 

funnyvanny
You guys, I just wanna have your opinion about this one. Is it true that you can get gonorrhoea through french kissing? 

Definitely a hoax lol

funnyvanny

Wish I could attached the link to that study that claims this one is possible orally

No chance whatsoever 

I don't really care about this lol, french kiss is always worth the risk ðŸ˜…😂

YES THATS TRUE

I don't now this is the first time I heard about this. I'll do some research later to find out if this is really true.

Yes you can catch gonorrhoea (clap) through kissing ,And it's also transmitted through rimming and anal sex (unprotected)and oral ..

Well rimming is another level comparing to french kiss. I think there is possibility to get anything doing the french kiss, but in reality one in a millon gets the disease.

cactus
Well rimming is another level comparing to french kiss. I think there is possibility to get anything doing the french kiss, but in reality one in a millon gets the disease.

I'm sure you're correct x now give us a kiss 💋 😂

💋💋👅💦😂😂

Total number of topics: 1572 Total number of posts: 16093