I like reading people’s thoughts and shared topics in this forum and I would really respond to it especially if the topic is something to my liking. One day, I had all the time in the world as it was my day off so I decided to do little scrolls in this forum but to my surprise, after five or six consecutive comments, the website notified me that I’ve reached my limit. Limit? In responding? This is quite frustrating as there are lots of topics I wanna answer. I wish they’ll fix this issue and I just wanna ask if I’m the only one who experiences this here.

Yeah I have the same issues as well but it seems like it only happens when you post a comment consecutively and I think you need to stop posting comments for a little while (I don't know how many minutes needed though) then you'll be able to post again. 

Yes, I noticed this one as well but I am totally fine with it. I like commenting but I don't do it in all forums, just with ones that really capture my attention. 

I do experience this a couple of times when I was enjoying reading and replying tosome post. Its kinda sad because I want to interact more to others.

Its actually fine for me. I do read people's comment in the forum but I don't reply to them. I just read and laugh.

I experience it twice and yes, its really frustrating. Five to six consecutive comments are just not enough.

I also test it with mine and it really has a limit. And you are right @robz, it takes minutes before you can leave a comment or reply.

bruiseviolet

Its actually fine for me. I do read people's comment in the forum but I don't reply to them. I just read and laugh.
Same here. I just do reading on the forum. 

This is kinda frustrating. Leaving comments is really fun but if it will have limitation its really frustrating.

bruiseviolet

But you replied on this one ✌️😂

Total number of topics: 1573 Total number of posts: 16101