How do you do this “dry orgasm” thing?

I actually don't know how this goes, but, my friend used to do this because his partner does not let him cum for the second time.

dry orgasm? I am not really familiar with this one. But I guess its still a good feeling because a lot of people are still keep on doing this thing.

I think men in this forum should answer to this question. I don't think this is possible for girls to do, even have no idea this exist lol.

kyliem

I think men in this forum should answer to this question. I don't think this is possible for girls to do, even have no idea this exist lol.
I agree. I was really confuse of this until I search it. 

Dry orgasm? Isn’t this the activity where the semen goes in the bladder instead of the penis? 

karynbelle

Dry orgasm? Isn’t this the activity where the semen goes in the bladder instead of the penis? 
Right! Isn't this dangerous? This kind of act?

@naughtygeri That is so sad and frustrating to hear. Hope your friend's partner lets your friend cum all he wants.

I really don't do this dry orgam. I am always all out when sex. 

wow, this is new to me lol.... if I haven't encountered this topic here, I would probably die not knowing about this one 😂

Weird cause I searched it on google to know more about this dry orgasm thing and it seems like it's actually a health issue. 👀

@kandykendall yes and I wonder why @colenewing is interested in this 😄

naughtygeri

I actually don't know how this goes, but, my friend used to do this because his partner does not let him cum for the second time.
why would his partner limit him for a 1 time cum? that's just crazy. 😬

Total number of topics: 1572 Total number of posts: 16094