Is premature ejacualation considered a health issue? What's the best way to cure it?

Yes, although some are quite shy and won't admit that they needed help in this kind of  issue, it is pretty much a health issue. The best way to cure it is to seek professional help. Go and visit a doctor as they can diagnosed what causes it and for proper treatment.

Do you experience this one? Premature ejaculation?

Yes, I think you need to consult the doctors so you have proper treatment. You know, to run some tests.

Yes, why don’t you try to seek advice from the doctor. So that they will find treatments that will work for you.

Maybe yes, It would be better if he consulted the physician and asked them what they should recommend to you. 

Premature Ejaculation? Isn't it cumming early? Even though you are just getting started to have sex?

knot-a-lee

Premature Ejaculation? Isn't it cumming early? Even though you are just getting started to have sex?
Yes, that is right! Its really frustrating when that happens. 

If this happens a lot, it's the best if you visit your doctor. This can be a health issue, better have it checked first.

baileycoco

Is premature ejacualation considered a health issue? What's the best way to cure it?
It depends on the person, if they are okay with it then they can totally ignore it but I am quite sure that the girl would be completely dissatisfied in bed and no one likes that.

Depending on the age, if the person is still young then it's definitely a problem but if it's someone who is old or let's say in his 50's or 60's I think it's normal hahah. Please correct me if I'm wrong...

baileycoco

Yes Darling, it's definitely a health issue 

Yes, if a person has this kind of health issue. they should visit a doctor to have a proper treatment.

@baileycoco with the cure, better consult with the profesionals. 

knot-a-lee

yeah it is. doesn't it sound disappointing?

Yes I have problems ejaculating I can go for hours and still not reach the point of climax so I'm hoping that you or someone can help me out with this one I'm in reading uk I am not sure πŸ€” u believe me  

This is not just a health problem buty a relationship problem as well, imo.. πŸ‘€

@adski I guess there's only one way to find out πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‹

Thank god for condoms huh? It's a common thing, everyone is going to experience it some day, if not already. It could be a problem if you're having bb sex with someone you don't want a baby with.

Masturbation 1 hour before intercourse and thicker condoms could be helpful things to do.

A simple way is to slide out for some time till you cool down and then get going again.

But what if you see that your partner is really enjoying it and is on her way to a really strong orgasm but if you continue you may ejaculate? Stopping at that time would be a bad bad idea.

In such cases, the technique that I've tried and has worked really well for me over a decade is to continue pounding but draw your mind away to something that you don't like. You will lose all the excitement in a second. phima1

I know this is a pathetic technique if you think selfishly.. you lose all the joy inorder to ensure your partner gets it.. but then not following this will ensure you get all the joy and the partner is left feeling unsatisfied.. that's not right as well,

ingridguerci94

In such cases, the technique that I've tried and has worked really well for me over a decade is to continue pounding but draw your mind away to something that you don't like. You will lose all the excitement in a second. 

This is my technique too, just think about the most unsexy thing you can at the moment and you'll lose the excitement but boner will still be there which is the main goal.

Total number of topics: 1574 Total number of posts: 16123