Why is threesome so satisfying?

I don't know. I haven't done it yet. Maybe soon, you know I'm curious about it. Because they said that it would be awesome. 

I tried it once before, With my schoolmate and girlfriend of my friend. It was friday night and we got so drunk. It's insane but we enjoyed it.  It was a hot sex and amazing night. But we didn't do it again for the sake of my friends. 

Threesome is great! Especially if they are naughty it would be fun and mind blowin. Till you will realize that you  indulge in it. 

I don't know. but I am planning to do it because I want to be open, trying new things. And they said it's one of wild fantasies. 

Threesome is awesome! It would be be more fun than you expected. Imagine two girls and one guy. How exciting and breathtaking right?

I don't have any experience with threesome. Maybe it's not my thing. I’m just curious but Im not interested though.

Threesome with a professional prostitute is Truly awesome. They are extremely impressive you know. 

chailattay

Why is threesome so satisfying?
No need to ask, really! Having two amazing person in your bed is heaven already.

Because threesomes can make you full. All your holes will be filled. That is why it's satisfying and a pure bliss.

Total number of topics: 1574 Total number of posts: 16117