Posts: 18

Hi everytone, just pm me if you are looking an escort that good at erotic roleplay. 


Β 

Hi @karynbelle I am good at DFK, you want to do it with me? I would love it!

felicity87

You want to do it with me?πŸ˜‰
Hi @felicity87 can i do it with you too?😊

scarjo
Β 
baileycoco

DFK with a young escort feels heaven.πŸ˜‹
@baileycoco dfk with young escort?  are they expert to it?
Hi @scarjo, @baileycoco is right! well, most asian escorts are expert at it, not just dkf. 

baileycoco

DFK with a young escort feels heaven.πŸ˜‹
@baileycoco dfk with young escort?  are they expert to it?

naughtygeri

I miss dfk with those hot asians. They are really good at it. 
@naughtygeri  really? Are escorts satisfying?

@karynbelle location?

baileycoco

DFK with a young escort feels heaven.πŸ˜‹
@baileycoco do you usually do that? I mean you always booked young escorts?

DFK is really good! You can totally have a hard one with it.

knot-a-lee
Β 
felicity87

You want to do it with me?πŸ˜‰
@felicity87 What if she wants to have more than dfk with you?
@knot-a-lee Much better for me. Ofcourse.😊
 

Just DFK? Nothing else? There’s a lot of escorts who are expert with that.πŸ˜„

Hi @karynbelle How can they contact you if someone is interested?

Go for itπŸ˜‰

felicity87

You want to do it with me?πŸ˜‰
@felicity87 What if she wants to have more than dfk with you?

You want to do it with me?πŸ˜‰

I miss dfk with those hot asians. They are really good at it. 

DFK with a young escort feels heaven.πŸ˜‹

Anyone who is good with DFK.. would love to meet one from here.

Posts: 18
Total number of topics: 1987 Total number of posts: 18585