what do you think❓❓❓

is it possible? but how about just anal, no kiss just plain anal sex? 

Hi

colenewing

what do you think❓❓❓

Agree 

idk. But I guess it can? Having close contact can be a reason to have covid

colenewing

what do you think❓❓❓

unless you can find a way to have anal six with two meters apart, then you will not get the virus lol. ✌️

wadepoole
colenewing

what do you think❓❓❓

unless you can find a way to have anal six with two meters apart, then you will not get the virus lol. ✌️

you mean anal using a dildo? lol.

@colenewing honey, I think you're overthinking. Obviously, you will get if the guy you're doing anal with has it. You know, YOLO!!

LOL, this one is quite tricky. But are you willing to sanitize your entire body including where it matters? ( not what you think, it's the mouth. hahaha) 

I wish its possible but its obviously not. I miss doing anal!!!

destro

I wish its possible but its obviously not. I miss doing anal!!!

Are you sure it's not possible? I think you're wrong on this one or are you suggesting doing anal while on a PPE (to avoid passing the virus) but that would be sick!!!! HAHAAH

Why don't you get a test first for the virus. The both of you and if the result is negative, then you can go have anal all you want. Problem solved. 

orgasm
colenewing

what do you think❓❓❓

Agree 

yeah cause they'll have to be right next each other to have anal sex lol, and they required us to stand 6 feet away to lower the risk of getting it hahahhahh, this is freaking obvious...

Total number of topics: 1573 Total number of posts: 16101