Hi and hello to every one am Sammy77  60 years young in Gateshead area hope to contact some mature females for fun and pleasure we can all dream so say hello .

Hi @sammy77 I am here, looking for hook up😊

Hey there! newbie here!😊

Boys will like you if you have a lot of money, you know they will treat you like a sugar mommy.

Hi, I am new too! :) anyone want to have fun?

sammy77

Hi and hello to every one am Sammy77  60 years young in Gateshead area hope to contact some mature females for fun and pleasure we can all dream so say hello .

I haven't tried sex with a man who is 35 years older than me but I am willing to try because yolo. What's the number to call daddy?

sammy77

Hi Daddy, excited when I saw you're 60 years young 😘 how to contact you and is this offer still available or you already found someone? 

sammy77

hi, I sent you a message :)

Well I'm in Norwich and I'm horny as hell 😘

clarkej681

I think everyone here is really horny. LOL do you have a big dick?

Hey am looking for sum nsa hook up aswell me 28 live in durham easington lane eny off u female up for it a have a good size dick aswell 😉 

clarkej681

I think we're all horny here 😁

sluttyhoe
sammy77

Hello there, I sent you message as well..

Hi @sammy77 I love having sex with older guys, would love to meet you as well and will give you a very satisfying sex I can do a lot of things and very open minded

bassjets
sluttyhoe
sammy77

Hello there, I sent you message as well..

guess I'll be sending @sluttyhoe a message too 😊

Total number of topics: 1574 Total number of posts: 16118