If you want to relax and give yourself a good massage, don't hesitate to write to me on whatsapp 

+33756945845

Ok... I'll give... Where are you located?

bigsarge

Ok... I'll give... Where are you located?

yes, sex with oils is on another level of satisfaction. will recommend you to my friends babe @sacha23

I need this, drained from too much work and stress 😓

sacha23

If you want to relax and give yourself a good massage, don't hesitate to write to me on whatsapp 

+33756945845

the "good massage" is really tempting. urgh, do you provide services to girls too?

sacha23

+33756945845

what type of massage are you offering? I am a sucker for massage that will envetually becomes sensual, i like that type of play

luxegirl
sacha23

+33756945845

the "good massage" is really tempting. urgh, do you provide services to girls too?

i provide for girls although I am not that good with massage but I am good with other things like using my mouth and dick to take away people's stress

Why are people offering to meet up and to contact them on WhatsApp with a different country code is+33 the UK is +44

letmepleaseu

Why are people offering to meet up and to contact them on WhatsApp with a different country code is+33 the UK is +44

+33 is for France if I not mistaken and I don't know about this too. I just noticed it now that you mentioned it haha

I'm a woman but I've been dying to receive a good massage for my tired muscles 😔

Write me on whatsapp for more information

lyquni8969

I'm a woman but I've been dying to receive a good massage for my tired muscles 😔

Write me on whatsapp treasure ☺️

kissmaniac
luxegirl
sacha23

+33756945845

i provide for girls although I am not that good with massage but I am good with other things like using my mouth and dick to take away people's stress

If you want fun then write me on whatsapp☺️

kingsnak

I need this, drained from too much work and stress 😓

Write me on whatsapp for more information ☺️

freekyeunz

yes, sex with oils is on another level of satisfaction. will recommend you to my friends babe @sacha23

Okay ☺️ Thanks

lyquni8969

Lyquni8969 I am more than willing to give your tired muscles a relaxing massage.  I love giving massages. We can have some fun together.  PM me if interested 

i know it's an old subject, but what are the best oils for erotic massage, i can't really make my mind on what to purchase?

mrebecca

i know it's an old subject, but what are the best oils for erotic massage, i can't really make my mind on what to purchase?

My favorite one is Melrose Sweet Almond Oil and my girls hand easily glides on my body everytimne she gives me a massage. 

sacha23

+33756945845

If I book you for the massage service, do I need to prepare for the oil or will you bring one?

+33... really? Okay, so which part France are you going to offer this service? 

Do you provide services in UK @sacha23 babe?

andyjames7

+33... really? Okay, so which part France are you going to offer this service? 

Great catch right there, I didn't notice anything weird with the number before seeing your comment hahah

Hi there. Is she is real? She send me some pictures of her. Looking so beautiful.. please if someone been there.

You better contact her directly for pictures @charmillionare 

Yes that's what I am saying. Looks very beautiful on pictures. I just asking is this girl real?

Total number of topics: 1571 Total number of posts: 16079