I have had no contact with normal people and I have suffered with certain government help and I have not received any help from anyone and I'm sure that they would never treat their family like I have and I am trying to brighten my easing off lockdown with a friend request or something anything see what happens but I'm not sure what to say 

Hi @adski how are you? I can be your friend. 😊

adski

I have had no contact with normal people and I have suffered with certain government help and I have not received any help from anyone and I'm sure that they would never treat their family like I have and I am trying to brighten my easing off lockdown with a friend request or something anything see what happens but I'm not sure what to say 

what do you mean by no contact with normal people? kinda curious 

I can be a friend and more than that if you want.

kissmaniac

yes, me too. Friends with benefits?

kissmaniac

Hi I am interested in your offer and if you fancy getting in touch with me via WhatsApp my number is 07985181945

adski
kissmaniac

Hi I am interested in your offer and if you fancy getting in touch with me via WhatsApp my number is 07985181945

Cool, you okay with same sex? 

Looking for a woman come on let's have some fun. No need to worry about the place, I've got it covered. Can book a hotel if u want

queenk
adski

Drug addicts and other people just want to see what happens when someone else is wanting to have fun and an amazing time my WhatsApp number is 07985181945

kissmaniac

Hi yes I'm interested in meeting up with you and see what happens and hopefully we will get together and chat and have fun together my WhatsApp number is 07985181945

lyquni8969
kissmaniac

Hi yes I'm Adam and very interested in seeing you and hopefully we will get together for an amazing time together my WhatsApp number is 07985181945

lyquni8969
kissmaniac

Hi yes I'm Adam and very interested in seeing you and hopefully we will get together for an amazing time together my WhatsApp number is 07985181945

queenk
adski

Hi yes I'm wanting to see normal people who want to see me and hopefully have some fun together my WhatsApp number is 07985181945

kissmaniac

Hi yes I'm interested in seeing what happens if you are interested can WhatsApp chat with me my number is +447985181945 

Is this still available? I saw that you posted it on April. also, I hope you already find someone here

Total number of topics: 1574 Total number of posts: 16108