I'm 47 and I've been isolating myself and time for a good time I'm a funny happy but honest loyal genuine person who cares about what happens because I enjoy sex you have got a high sex drive looking for someone who is just themselves and nothing else I live in reading so same area is preferable my phone number is 07985 181945 

Hello @adski I saw you posting a couple of times here, nice knowing you ðŸ˜Š

adski

I'm 47 and I've been isolating myself and time for a good time I'm a funny happy but honest loyal genuine person who cares about what happens because I enjoy sex you have got a high sex drive looking for someone who is just themselves and nothing else I live in reading so same area is preferable my phone number is 07985 181945 

tried calling your number.....

lyquni8969
adski

Try again 

babybio

Hello @adski I saw you posting a couple of times here, nice knowing you ðŸ˜Š

Yes I'm happy to get to know you and hopefully in time who knows what can happen 🙈🌹

hello there, what's the exact location for this offer? 

sluttyhoe

Hi there I'm in reading drop me a message for WhatsApp my number is 07985181945

lyquni8969
adski

Hi I am sorry but try again as my signal was not good or WhatsApp 07985181945

Did you find one here @adski?

bonkerhell

Did you find one here @adski?

No but I have tried putting my phone number for WhatsApp every time and I'm still waiting for someone to call me 07985181945

adski
sluttyhoe

Reading 

adski
sluttyhoe

Reading 

sluttyhoe

Reading 07985181945

Total number of topics: 1572 Total number of posts: 16099