Hi I'm Stewart from Scotland need fun and excitement im up for anything my WhatsApp number is 07842377431

Hi Stewart, nice meeting you. I need fun and excitement too, do you like bdsm or what plays you like?

lyquni8969

Hi Stewart, nice meeting you. I need fun and excitement too, do you like bdsm or what plays you like?

u into bdsm? are u mature? if you don't mind me asking that.... 

kissmaniac
lyquni8969

u into bdsm? are u mature? if you don't mind me asking that.... 

why? are matures the only ones interested in bdsm? hmm..

stu1_

Hi I'm Stewart from Scotland need fun and excitement im up for anything my WhatsApp number is 07842377431

hello? I never had sex with a man from Scotland, kinda interest me

babybio
stu1_

hmmmm., why? I thought cocks are just the same for every man? what's the difference though?

bassjets
babybio
stu1_

hmmmm., why? I thought cocks are just the same for every man? what's the difference though?

are you serious with this question? I don't think I need to explain this to you lol... oh man!

@queenk other people would argue that there's a difference though lol 

Lol, you guys are taking my comment too seriously lmao

stu1_

Hi Stewart, you still active now? 

sluttyhoe
stu1_

Hi Stewart, you still active now? 

Hey Babe, I am active here? want me? 

Birmingham 07399220975

Birmingham 07399220975

amil88

Birmingham 07399220975

Hey there Amil, are you looking for a girl or boy hook up? 

queenk
bassjets
babybio
stu1_

are you serious with this question? I don't think I need to explain this to you lol... oh man!

Chill and I am obviously joking lol

Total number of topics: 1573 Total number of posts: 16101