Am going to give up looking after this a have tried paying for a hook up three times being riped off all 3 have no more muney just under 50o pound all toghter eny female up for having sum fun at all in durham a live in easington lane am 28 single it would need to ve free coz have no muney of geting riped off whatapp me 07494779939 do messge me if u r not female and if u r still wanting me to pay a do not have enything just want to gave and have sum hot fun with a female

Okay @nathtee3121 feeling so sad with your 500 pound....

nathtee3121

Am going to give up looking after this a have tried paying for a hook up three times being riped off all 3 have no more muney just under 50o pound all toghter eny female up for having sum fun at all in durham a live in easington lane am 28 single it would need to ve free coz have no muney of geting riped off whatapp me 07494779939 do messge me if u r not female and if u r still wanting me to pay a do not have enything just want to gave and have sum hot fun with a female

Hi, I can make you feel good and happy and I will erase all of these bad memories just have sex with me..

what's going on here?

queenk

what's going on here?

the thing is obvious lol

queenk

what's going on here?

What do you think is going on here? hahahaha

sluttyhoe
nathtee3121

Hi, I can make you feel good and happy and I will erase all of these bad memories just have sex with me..

Hey a have just come on here a sring your post u still up for it pm me darilng  or whatsapp me 07494779939

nathtee3121
sluttyhoe
nathtee3121

Hey a have just come on here a sring your post u still up for it pm me darilng  or whatsapp me 07494779939

thanks for the number... 

queenk

what's going on here?

do you want me to show you what's goin on here?  ðŸ˜œ

kingsnak
queenk

what's going on here?

do you want me to show you what's goin on here?  ðŸ˜œ

hmmmm..., please show it

luxegirl
nathtee3121
sluttyhoe
nathtee3121

thanks for the number... 

Have u messaged me on that number 

Total number of topics: 1575 Total number of posts: 16136