Hi im 41 yo guy from Warrington in Cheshire and looking for females looking for fuckbuddy for NSA meetings if we like each other we can do on regular bases my mobile no is 07843997480 pls txt me to arrange any meetings its just for fun So i don't expect anything from you but also I won't pay for that only for good fun 

Hmmmm. I am looking for a hook up too a female hook up

miras79

Hi im 41 yo guy from Warrington in Cheshire and looking for females looking for fuckbuddy for NSA meetings if we like each other we can do on regular bases my mobile no is 07843997480 pls txt me to arrange any meetings its just for fun So i don't expect anything from you but also I won't pay for that only for good fun 

been wanting domination right now, are you okay being my prisoner? will give you pleasure of course..

freekyeunz
miras79

been wanting domination right now, are you okay being my prisoner? will give you pleasure of course..

as long u promise to make me cum over and over again, I will be happy to be your slave 

Hi @freekyeunz I am free this weekend, let's do this 😉

kissmaniac

Hi @freekyeunz I am free this weekend, let's do this 😉

Hi there, are you looking for male or female hook up? which one is it? if you're looking for a male partner then I'm free

Am 45 yo looking for 40 to 60  fuckbuddy regular meeting so horrny love being told what you want me to do you with makes you so wet and can't keep it in and you just burst all over 

Am 45 yo looking for 40 to 60  fuckbuddy regular meeting so horrny love being told what you want me to do you with makes you so wet and can't keep it in and you just burst all over 

another unsucessful meet up but I aint givin up... hopefully it will happen this coming weekend ❤️

kissmaniac

another unsucessful meet up but I aint givin up... hopefully it will happen this coming weekend ❤️

hey there, I responded to your comment in other post but anyways, let's do it this weekend? I will definitely meet up with you 😉

39/m here Lookin to meet up also if any ladies interested. Drop me a wattsapp 07732246421 hope to hear off you 😉

babybio
kissmaniac

hey there, I responded to your comment in other post but anyways, let's do it this weekend? I will definitely meet up with you 😉

You looking to meet up babybio??

I am ready for this coming weekend. Just needed a blast and to get away from this stressful set-up 😓 hopefully I can find a girl who is down

Total number of topics: 1575 Total number of posts: 16138