After a bbw for fun on phone tonight really love being facesat n rimming big beautiful arse and big natural breasts 

Like it 

not a bbw (sad as I am wanting sex and fun rn) but I know a really good one, what's your location? I'll recommend u

freekyeunz

not a bbw (sad as I am wanting sex and fun rn) but I know a really good one, what's your location? I'll recommend u

hey there, I don't care if your a bbw or not as I am also looking for sex right now... I sent you a private message, hope you'll check.. 

Hey there @devildeano I have a big natural breast and I would like you to play with them ðŸ‘…

queenk

Hey there @devildeano I have a big natural breast and I would like you to play with them ðŸ‘…

How do we know you really have big natural breast? ðŸ˜„

devildeano

After a bbw for fun on phone tonight really love being facesat n rimming big beautiful arse and big natural breasts 

not a bbw but I can definitely blow your mind with my skills and tight pussy ðŸ‘…

sluttyhoe
devildeano

not a bbw but I can definitely blow your mind with my skills and tight pussy ðŸ‘…

Hey Darling, let's meet then... I will make sure to make you happy and leave you mind blown by my hard cock and oral skills....

sluttyhoe
devildeano

I want your tight pussy ðŸ‘…

devildeano

Did you find a bbw here? 

Total number of topics: 1575 Total number of posts: 16138