As i said before i'm a 40 years old straigth man that looking for an Horny Girl to have fun, i like lycking pussy and have pleasure of a long and intense oral sex until cum. i would like to push my tongue into your juicy pussy lips...do what needs to be done to get to orgasm. I also like to have anal sex with ladies who want and desire it, and push our pleasure to the limit.

I'm in Nottingham NG7, drop to me an email or PM to let me know.

I'm waiting for you.

P.S:to send a PM, click on the nick name to the left of the post and then send an email forum. I would like send to you a picture about me, eventualy....

yes, any horny girls please? I need one too 😔

Lol, I need one too... been looking here since I joined this forum.. I have 1 successful meeting and wanted for more of course

Hello @noha I love sex and your offer but the location for me is the problem 

bassjets

hmmm, lucky you I am pretty much horny all the time. So wanna meet up?

freekyeunz
bassjets

hmmm, lucky you I am pretty much horny all the time. So wanna meet up?

Oh yes, I would love that baby. Where are you? I can pick you up and can take care of the meeting place, lmk

noha

As i said before i'm a 40 years old straigth man that looking for an Horny Girl to have fun, i like lycking pussy and have pleasure of a long and intense oral sex until cum. i would like to push my tongue into your juicy pussy lips...do what needs to be done to get to orgasm. I also like to have anal sex with ladies who want and desire it, and push our pleasure to the limit.

I'm in Nottingham NG7, drop to me an email or PM to let me know.

I'm waiting for you.

P.S:to send a PM, click on the nick name to the left of the post and then send an email forum. I would like send to you a picture about me, eventualy....

Did you find a pussy to lick here mate?

Honestly, I am more interested for a photo of him @kissmaniac 

Total number of topics: 1575 Total number of posts: 16138