Hi all, I need to find a slim bi girl to help teach my selfish,untrustworthy and foul mouthed wife a lesson she will never ever forget,she needs to be filmed being fucked by another girl,she hates that lol. X

gsxrsrad143

Hi all, I need to find a slim bi girl to help teach my selfish,untrustworthy and foul mouthed wife a lesson she will never ever forget,she needs to be filmed being fucked by another girl,she hates that lol. X

will she be alright with it? you said she hate it what if she won't do it? I don't wanna waste my time coming over but I like fucking girls honestly and hearing their soft moans,, urgh..

Well no she won't be ok with it and I don't want you to waste your time either,so I could do with hearing about how you or any other bi girls first got the feeling that you/they wanted Sex with another girl and what happened on that very first time? This insight could be very helpful. X

It would be perfect if you're looking for extra man in your threesome as I am available... 

gsxrsrad143

Well no she won't be ok with it and I don't want you to waste your time either,so I could do with hearing about how you or any other bi girls first got the feeling that you/they wanted Sex with another girl and what happened on that very first time? This insight could be very helpful. X

It first happened to me when I'm drunk at some college party.. I drank a lot that time and pretty much light headed when one of the girls kissed me. Well, I kinda feel hot as well but it was shocking at first, it's just that my lust is stonger lol.. I went on with it and we pretty much had a nice night.. 

Someone from a party kissed me and I acted like I'm drunk cause I am curious about kissing another girl, didn't expect that kissed would turn me on and end up in some passionately wild sex hahahha

Luxegirl tell me more xxx

this is clearly uncomfortable but why?
this really really turn me on!!! ðŸ‘ŒðŸ‘ˆðŸ’¦

bonkerhell

this is clearly uncomfortable but why?
this really really turn me on!!! ðŸ‘ŒðŸ‘ˆðŸ’¦

hahaha well same here. it would be nice if the wife would like it at the end!!

luxegirl

Someone from a party kissed me and I acted like I'm drunk cause I am curious about kissing another girl, didn't expect that kissed would turn me on and end up in some passionately wild sex hahahha

Yes, we always had those "pretended to be drunk" moment for a kiss or sex lol

Total number of topics: 1574 Total number of posts: 16126