I started this hobby through Thai massages first but after 3/4 times of going to the same parlour, during that time I spent doing more research on forums like this, I soon discovered aw website but also the amount of full service parlours all within 1-2 hours away. The closest being barely 30 minutes away. At first I was reluctant as sucking on on someone's tits while they wank me off at the end of a massage was one thing but full on sex was going too far. But after a months and sexlife at home was nonexistent, I caved and after much research, one Saturday the wife had a full day trip with a couple of her friends so I booked opted to make the hour long journey to Milton Keynes Annabelle's escorts. Was sent the address and not knowing what to expect, thinking there would be some sort of advertising on the building as to what goes on there or numerous tough looking men in leather jackets loitering around the property, or I would have to deal with a man first who would tell me what I can or can't do with the escort...
But no, turned up to a bog standard ground floor flat in the centre of Milton Keynes, nothing dodgy looking at all. Buzzed in and this cute blonde girl answered the door wearing two piece, stockings and high heels, asked if I've book, and told her who I booked to see. She showed me to a bedroom. I had arrived a good 5 minutes early so my girl would be a few minutes so I sat on the sofa in the room, then remembered after reading some reviews, to place the money on the bedside table. Continued to sit, staring at the bed and wondered if I should start to get undressed. So took my shoes off, hesitated for a moment before taking my trousers off but left it at that as I felt embarrassed to be too undreessed on first show. Finally my booking arrived.
Bunny, gorgeous dyed red red hair, described on their website as petite pocket rocket. Her pictures did her no justice. Just like the girl that answered the door, she was in laced bra and pants, and cute sparkly high heels. Very dolled up and instantly got a whiff of her perfume. I stood up. Our eyes met and she smiled said hello and without hesitation walked straight across the room to me pulled my head toward hers and put her tongue in my mouth for a few minutes of deep French kissing. I was hooked instantly. Without stopping, she slipped her hand into my pants and started stroking away. I hadn't had foreplay like this for some years.. I then realise that I was allowed to touch her so my hands started to wonder, she removed her bra for me to stoop lower and suck on her tits. She then lifted my shirt off and dropped to her knees and started on owo. Looked acrossed the room to see a full size mirror opposite, seeing this fit as fuck girl blowing me in the mirror opposite, I didn't know where to look. It felt absolutely amazing. She then suggested to move things to the bed, and asked what positions I liked. I will leave the rest to your imagination.
We finished with 15 minutes spare so we lay naked together for and chatted for a few minutes and I explained it was my first time with an escort. Which she said, I made a goood first choice and told me which girls I should see next. The casualness to how she spoke complete put my mind at rest as to what I thought what goes on in escorting and how much she enjoys it. (Probably enjoys earning the money more than anything). She then offered me a quick shower to which I said yes. She handed me a towel and took me across the corridor still naked, and on our way, one of the other doors were open and another blonde girl (Ella) was just laying on the bed in nothing but a pair of pants and texting on her phone. I felt awkward initially as I didn't know where to look as felt it was rude to stare. But Ella was completely fine with it and Bunny introduced her to me, explaining, she is one of the best before taking me to the shower room. Dried and dressed, upon being shown out, Bunny gave me one last deep kissed before we parted ways. Stepped out into the carpark feeling like I'm on cloud number 9. Walked acrossed to the shopping centre sat down in a coffee shop and reminisced what I had just experienced with my mind blown. Been addicted since!