Any hot white or latin ladies wanna get down with a British Indian lad? I'm tired of fake profiles and scammers on dating sites lol, just looking 4 some genuine sexy women and found myself here. Im in London. Have a jolly weekend all!

You can never go wrong with a latina, they're definitely hot and their sex appeal is no joke 👅. Check out Marina, she's amazing and totally rock your world. 

You're a victom of fake accounts too? me as well and it pisses me off so I no longer do meet ups from dating site unless I've been in contact with them for a while and has done video chatting and exchanging of pictures to make sure they're legit

hello im nicole 25 years old available for in call and out call message me on whatsap +447451216718

babybio

You're a victom of fake accounts too? me as well and it pisses me off so I no longer do meet ups from dating site unless I've been in contact with them for a while and has done video chatting and exchanging of pictures to make sure they're legit

Hmmm, fake accounts are everywhere in social media or online platforms these days. ðŸ˜¡

I am bisexual thext me in whattsapp +447848855525

Hi @eckaaa I'm dtf, where are you?

We're all down to fuck here lol

bassjets

We're all down to fuck here lol

yeah I get that, just wanna let her now that I'm not playing lol

Total number of topics: 1578 Total number of posts: 16151