So I sort of influenced my friends to be here in this forum too as it was fun and I told them it's very easy to use and even in creating an account. One of my friends however, signed up and he put his email and created a password as well as a username but he did not receive an email verification that he's supposed to click to verify and successfully log in. He waited for days and still no email and he can't create a new one as it would appear that the email address is already taken. Anyone experienced this too?

Try sending the ER team an email about this error, they'll resend the link

Have you tried not being able to log in using your account and it just states username is not valid even though you've just used that account like maybe hours ago?

babybio

Have you tried not being able to log in using your account and it just states username is not valid even though you've just used that account like maybe hours ago?

Yes, quite a bummer and I had to create a new account. This one is actually my second one

kissmaniac
babybio

Yes, quite a bummer and I had to create a new account. This one is actually my second one

Wait. You did not email the creator or admin about this to get your old account back? Why?

kingsnak

So I sort of influenced my friends to be here in this forum too as it was fun and I told them it's very easy to use and even in creating an account. One of my friends however, signed up and he put his email and created a password as well as a username but he did not receive an email verification that he's supposed to click to verify and successfully log in. He waited for days and still no email and he can't create a new one as it would appear that the email address is already taken. Anyone experienced this too?

Try checking the spam or junk, it could be there

No problem signing up on this forum. Very smooth and easy actually I liked it

I am also new here. I think to be verify, you need to give your number to send the code.

freekyeunz
kissmaniac
babybio

Wait. You did not email the creator or admin about this to get your old account back? Why?

Didn't bother to try it cause I thought it'll take time and creatinbg a new one is way faster and easier 

Luckily no issues for me, but I take that this site has a customer support for issues like this? 

@kissmaniac yes, definitely easier to create a new one but what about the friends and messages in your old account? People might think you ghost them lol

I was a little pissed when 33 minutes passed by and I did not get the verification link turns out it was in my spam lol

freekyeunz

@kissmaniac yes, definitely easier to create a new one but what about the friends and messages in your old account? People might think you ghost them lol

Not really, the messages went straight in my email so I kinda know who they are so I tried sending them messages using this new one

Best thing to do is to contact support 

Total number of topics: 1574 Total number of posts: 16126