If you want to have fun with me and relax then do not hesitate to write to me for more information You will also be entitled to a good massage if you feel like it. ❤️❤️❤️💋💋👅

Whatsapp :+33756945845

If this includes lingam massage, I am all yours 😝

Location for this please and do you offer any kind of massages? 

Nuru massage @sacha23 do you offer this? 

kingsnak

Nuru massage @sacha23 do you offer this? 

This massage is very popular so I bet she has this is her service

Hi @sacha23 are you available for a meet up in Aberdeen? Currently here for a business trip. 

adrianalwaysdtf

Hi @sacha23 are you available for a meet up in Aberdeen? Currently here for a business trip. 

Why don't you try and call her for that? Also, how long will you stay in Aberdeen?

I don't think she still offers this or this is still available. This was posted on July 28, pretty late

freekyeunz

I don't think she still offers this or this is still available. This was posted on July 28, pretty late

Yeah, this is a pretty old post but it wont hurt calling or texting her and inquiring if she's still available. 

Maybe she's a scammer, you better book one from the site, al least you will know how she looks 

looking4moore
adrianalwaysdtf

Why don't you try and call her for that? Also, how long will you stay in Aberdeen?

I did try calling her but it's not available though, too bad. 

Total number of topics: 1581 Total number of posts: 16154