I'm in a very big dilemma of telling my other half that I want an open relationship, what do you think, should I bring the subject to the table and what are the benefits 

Yes, there's nothing wrong with bringing this subject as this is wht you like. Hope your girl would accept this as it is really fun. There's a lot of benefits to this. Wish I can insert a direct link here as it's easier. 

What do you want to know, benefits of an open relationship in general or benefits of an open relationship in sex? 

Can get more crazy sex acts like threesome, cuckholding, group sex, experimenting on each kinks and a lot more!

Noo, an open relationship is not interesting, it's much more amusing when you are hiding and risk getting caught πŸ€ͺ

gianna

Noo, an open relationship is not interesting, it's much more amusing when you are hiding and risk getting caught πŸ€ͺ

oh ... have you try it?

you can give it a try tho. you can keep it in secret if your partner won't like it! lol

virginanne

you can give it a try tho. you can keep it in secret if your partner won't like it! lol

Well I'm pretty it will not be considered as an open relationship anymore lol

@virginanne right!! doing it in secret will excite you more. 

kissmaniac

Can get more crazy sex acts like threesome, cuckholding, group sex, experimenting on each kinks and a lot more!

that sounds exciting to me! πŸ’¦

Monogamy is overrated, only ones who are afraid of getting alone are encouraging it, so get up and do what you are deeply desiring 

You've got nothing to lose here so just go ahead and tell your partner about this. 

maybe if you tell to your partner she will agree to a threesome , and then you can text me πŸ˜

Or if they won't call you @gianna you can have me for the threesome we only need one more lol

@kissmaniac maybe we'll need two if you are not good :D

I’m available for hook up 

What service do you need?

In call, out call, car date or hotel meet 

I offer pegging, massage, creampie, oral, anal, Bj, hj, head, 69, doggy, bareback, rimming

I do hookup (P2P) and charge less

Pm now with your age, sex and location.

Let’s have some fun

πŸ˜πŸ†πŸ‘πŸ’¦

Text me on WhatsApp +1(330)817-3469

Only in United Kingdom πŸ‡¬πŸ‡§ 

@gianna why would you bring the subject, just fool around while you can and who knows, maybe you'll find "new" wife, and divorce is not a big deal

@Kkinkyjohnny you're right, i don't really feel emotions while I'm cheating, it's just a moment of pleasure 

My entire life is like an open relationship, i will never change it, life is short, live it the way you want 

bassjets

I'm in a very big dilemma of telling my other half that I want an open relationship, what do you think, should I bring the subject to the table and what are the benefits 

So how was it? Did you tell your partner about this? 

gianna

maybe if you tell to your partner she will agree to a threesome , and then you can text me πŸ˜

I'll text you if your interested 

bassjets

I had two girlfriends (past relationship)  who agreed for an open relationship. I would say it was the best, exchanging ideas on the table and every other week we would have threesomes or group sex. Even tried cuckolding and it was amazing!

Total number of topics: 1579 Total number of posts: 16153