Any bi females available for regular NSA sexual fun either FF or FFM role play, domination, submission and bondage.

Can both travel and accommodate. 

Β 

I have lots of fantasies that need to come true before I hit 50 in 3 yrs. πŸ˜‰

Β 

Interested message me for number.

Peterborough/Stamford/corby area.

dirtybitch68

Any bi females available for regular NSA sexual fun either FF or FFM role play, domination, submission and bondage.

Can both travel and accommodate. 

Β 

I have lots of fantasies that need to come true before I hit 50 in 3 yrs. πŸ˜‰

Β 

Interested message me for number.

Peterborough/Stamford/corby area.

@dirtybitch68 hi have you already got the M part of the FFM? 

Yes I have I'm afraid.... we will be happy with FF fun as M has some fantasies he would like to make happen involving him tied to chair. Watching.

I'm so horny and wet right now 

dirtybitch68

Yes I have I'm afraid.... we will be happy with FF fun as M has some fantasies he would like to make happen involving him tied to chair. Watching.

I'm so horny and wet right now 

He is one lucky juy all the fun your all going to have when you find a F. How horny? Tell me tease meπŸ™

I am that horny right now that my pushy needs to squirt all over someone's face. I seem to be having a late midlife crisis as all I want to do is lick pussy, taste pussy be dominated its not fair. Lol

dirtybitch68

I am that horny right now that my pushy needs to squirt all over someone's face. I seem to be having a late midlife crisis as all I want to do is lick pussy, taste pussy be dominated its not fair. Lol

I have sent you a pm to your ER account 

You're not the only one feeling this way @dirtybitch68 πŸ‘…

And here I am another Male who wish it's MFF, that guy is indeed lucky @dirtybitch68

Guess I'm the third male in this comment who is wishing to be the M in @dirtybitch68 FFM 

Okay, I don't wanna add to this lol

πŸ˜„

I'm out the "M" position is already taken πŸ˜†

bassjets

I'm out the "M" position is already taken πŸ˜†

Lol, better luck next time hahaha

Total number of topics: 1574 Total number of posts: 16126