Anyone looking for some role-play action this weekend 

Hey Gianna, what's the location for this?

gianna

Anyone looking for some role-play action this weekend 

Woah, been wanting to do this for so long. What's the number to call or contact you?

what are the play you'll be doing or can we request what we want? 

Yes please and number please. Also, what's your locatiuon right now? I think I'm getting my hopes real high again and then end up being miles away with the hook up 

Okay this is a really nice offer but you did not include your phone number 

Naughty nurse or a policewoman. That would be so hot and then you'll handcuff me to bed ugh πŸ˜

adrianalwaysdtf

Naughty nurse or a policewoman. That would be so hot and then you'll handcuff me to bed ugh πŸ˜

You seem very interested in this. Gianna should have left her contact info so we can contact her for this service.

I will give my number to the one who interests me the most, you guys are unreal if you think that i would lay my number here yo anyone. Make an effort, nothing good comes whittou taking any action πŸ˜

gianna

I will give my number to the one who interests me the most, you guys are unreal if you think that i would lay my number here yo anyone. Make an effort, nothing good comes whittou taking any action πŸ˜

Oh wise move πŸ˜„

@gianna And from that, they all stood silenced πŸ˜„ you are a DOM aren' you 

@badboki Oh yes i am, the same always recognize each otherπŸ˜„ 

Well I'm a girl and not reall interested in this, just wanna say Hi to @gianna

@freekyeunz i gues i will be a naughty nurse just to myself πŸ˜‚

gianna

@freekyeunz i gues i will be a naughty nurse just to myself πŸ˜‚

Wondering where are the guys who are so freaking interested in this now lol, they no longer respond here. 

Lol, I guess they're really gone now huh πŸ˜†πŸ˜† 

Total number of topics: 1572 Total number of posts: 16099