12 Jan 2021 13:40
baileycoco
Hot sex massage is one of the best service for me, it's so relaxing!
@baileycoco Yeah, but not all escorts are good in that service.
baileycoco
Hot sex massage is one of the best service for me, it's so relaxing!
@baileycoco Yeah, but not all escorts are good in that service.
Hot sex massage is one of the best service for me, it's so relaxing!
trish69
Hi @rhys_S have you already found someone?
@trish69 Are you interested? You should message @rhys_S right away.
trish69
Hi @rhys_S have you already found someone?
@trish69 Why are you asking? Are you interested?😄
aperill20
@rhys_S so did you successfully find someone here?
@aperill20 how about you? Are you looking for someone to have some fun?
I do ANYTHING and EVERYTHING. And I'm priced reasonable
You're welcome to message me with some details and I'll see if it works.
I'm looking for an escort who offers a variety of different services that include dating, sex, and extended stays if that is possible. I'm willing to pay. I have some important traveling to do for work in the coming months and will need someone that I can take with me for social events and to stay with me.