Personally have never used one and I have no idea how to feel about it. Is it weird? Hahah should it be something to try!? 

it would be weird at first if you never used it before, but eventually it would bring you pleasure. πŸ˜Š

its good! It would be your bestfriend when your alone and lonely! πŸ˜

freekyeunz

I couldn't agree more! best buddy πŸ˜‚

kissmaniac
freekyeunz

What's your best or go to vibrator? 

freekyeunz
kissmaniac
freekyeunz

What's your best or go to vibrator? 

I recently discovered this pearl anal wand recommended by a friend and yeah, you just couldn't imagine how it made things more pleasurable 

mrebecca

Personally have never used one and I have no idea how to feel about it. Is it weird? Hahah should it be something to try!? 

Hun, we only live once so you should definitely try this.Is it weird? hmmm, its weird cause it can definitely make you cum over and over again. If it's something you want then you should go and buy one now πŸ˜

mrebecca

Yes Darling, it is so weird cause it made me cum in less than 6 minutes with my body shaking and my eyes rolling back in pleasure πŸ‘€πŸ‘… 

virginanne
mrebecca

Yes Darling, it is so weird cause it made me cum in less than 6 minutes with my body shaking and my eyes rolling back in pleasure πŸ‘€πŸ‘… 

I can give you eye rolling too Babe. πŸ˜œ

mrebecca

Is it weird if I want a dick and a vibrator all at the same time? πŸ‘…πŸ˜œ

When I was in a relationship I would use her vibrators to give her double penetration, I became an expert, my girlfriend enjoyed it a lot and would have a great climax, seeing her come shaking and breathless was perfect. 
I recommend them, they’re very good, I’ve always thought there are no limits if the only aim is to give and receive pleasure. 

I'm actually thinking of buying a vibrator. But I can't make this step for some reason. I know it's time to spice up things in the bedroom, and perhaps buying a vibrator is a new step to discovering my sexuality.

Hey there! πŸ˜„ Don't worry. Trying new things is all about exploring and having fun! πŸ˜‰ Personally, I've always loved experimenting with different toys. After a breakup, I felt the need to find a substitute to satisfy my needs, and that's when I discovered . πŸš€ They've been quite the game-changer! πŸ”₯ As for using a vibrator, it's totally normal and can be a fantastic way to explore your pleasure. 🌈 There's no right or wrong here – it's all about what feels good to you! So, go ahead and give it a try if you're curious! 🌟

@victormcintyre, what type of vibrator do you have in mind? 

It's completely normal to feel unsure about trying something new like using a dildo. It's all about personal preference and what feels right for you. Some people find that incorporating sex toys into their play can enhance pleasure and intimacy.
If you're curious, exploring options from a reputable source like EdenFantasys  can be a fun way to experiment and discover what you enjoy. They offer a wide range of products designed for pleasure and exploration, so you can find something that suits your comfort level and desires. Remember, there's no right or wrong when it comes to exploring your sexuality.

Give it a shot if you're curious. I surely enjoy mine.

Total number of topics: 1574 Total number of posts: 16116