So last night I was asking my husband does he remember his first orgasm and he said he doesn’t. I found it very odd. I remember mine pretty well. And it got me wondering if other people remember their first or are I the odd one out?

Honestly, I can't remember mine either, it's probably from masturbation using my hands. 

Orgasms like the very first one can be from masturbation and other stuff or you mean orgasm I got from a real pussy?

My first toy is the one who gave me my first orgasm lol. I remembered everything clearly. 

Not a fan of my first orgasm. You should ask us about our mind blowing orgasm 😜 which is more fun 

lenahoe69

Not a fan of my first orgasm. You should ask us about our mind blowing orgasm 😜 which is more fun 

Okay Honey, would you like to share with us that mind blowing orgasm you experienced? 

With my high school classmate. Two curious teenagers and we did it in my beedroom. 

mrebecca

So last night I was asking my husband does he remember his first orgasm and he said he doesn’t. I found it very odd. I remember mine pretty well. And it got me wondering if other people remember their first or are I the odd one out?

My first orgasms were from masturbating, I really don’t remember which one was my first orgasm with a girl. 
I have memories of lots of good times, but I don’t know which was the first exactly. 

My first is with my cousin's girlfriend and we fucked each other multiple times lol. Till now my cousin didn't know about it but no regrets though, the girl is so good at it hahaha

Why does it have to be the first orgasm? Why not our best orgasm? 

adrianalwaysdtf

True, the best is never forgotten.

jakes016
adrianalwaysdtf

True, the best is never forgotten.

Would you like to share your best orgasm in this forum buddy? 

1st on a cross-country run at school we rested and one of the group had a wank, seeing how it was done I did it that night.

With a female, she had made it plain that sex was for marriage, after a few aborted attempts she finally brought me off in my car in a gateway.

Later with same female we had been doing more and more oral when I came in her mouth, few second hesitation and she swallowed the lot – wonderful.

Don't remember the first one, but there were orgasms with a girlfriend which were good enough to remember them. 

I'll never forget the first blowjob and CIM, best feeling ever

1st organism - DIY hand job

1st hand job with lady in my car

1st OWO/CIM/Swallow, same lady in her bed room

1st Sex with condom in caravan i was living in

1st BB same lady at her parents, they were away she was on pill

Best oral with G/F for seconds we had run out of condoms, I was giving her a tit/mouth fuck but had to stop due to carpet burn on knees, we moved to bedroom and she finished me off OWO/CIM/Swallow.

Best sex, she worn lovely lingerie, fist sex at mine with condom I hadn’t cum, she she gave me a hand job.  Second time in my car,  hugely turned on when she offered BB, probably the juiciest organism ever!

First CIM on the back seats of my car was one to remember. 

And first ejaculation in her, fantastic feeling. The erection couldn't go down...

I'll never forget my first 69 and cim, it turned me on more than actual intercourse...

I'll never forget my first shag gf in the back seat of my car. Bj then banging, and then cim. What else could an 18 year old ask for?

Good for you. My first orgasm with a gf was quite disappointing, i was looking forward to it but it appeared she wasn't ready since it was painful for her to do it. So she gave hj instead. 

Doing CIM for a first orgasm is something exceptional. You're a lucky pal.

My first bj cim orgasm was the best sensation i've ever experienced. Hot summer evening in the dark side of the park, we were young and passionate, therefore we repeated it after a few minutes.

I was 13 when I had my first orgasm. I had previously been playing with my dick regularly as most young boys do, but had no real idea of what I was doing, and it happened accidentally one afternoon when I was sitting on the toilet. A new habit was born, and I haven't stopped since.

My first with a girl happened probably a year later. Again it was an accident. I came in my trousers without her even touching me down there.

I was 16 and met a girl the same age on a holiday. Few days of teasing, it was clear that we hit it off. A small peck in the sea by her was an indicator that she was up for some advanced action. I went to the bar toilet and she followed me. We huddled in the toilet cubicle and she gave me a hand job with a few licks, i almost hit the ceiling. 

Of course i remember, jizzed in my underpants while we were dry humping on the park bench. Walk of shame after that is something i remember more. Unpleasant situation, felt like I pissed myself...

Total number of topics: 1574 Total number of posts: 16118