So last night I was asking my husband does he remember his first orgasm and he said he doesn’t. I found it very odd. I remember mine pretty well. And it got me wondering if other people remember their first or are I the odd one out?

Honestly, I can't remember mine either, it's probably from masturbation using my hands. 

Orgasms like the very first one can be from masturbation and other stuff or you mean orgasm I got from a real pussy?

My first toy is the one who gave me my first orgasm lol. I remembered everything clearly. 

Not a fan of my first orgasm. You should ask us about our mind blowing orgasm 😜 which is more fun 

lenahoe69

Not a fan of my first orgasm. You should ask us about our mind blowing orgasm 😜 which is more fun 

Okay Honey, would you like to share with us that mind blowing orgasm you experienced? 

With my high school classmate. Two curious teenagers and we did it in my beedroom. 

mrebecca

So last night I was asking my husband does he remember his first orgasm and he said he doesn’t. I found it very odd. I remember mine pretty well. And it got me wondering if other people remember their first or are I the odd one out?

My first orgasms were from masturbating, I really don’t remember which one was my first orgasm with a girl. 
I have memories of lots of good times, but I don’t know which was the first exactly. 

My first is with my cousin's girlfriend and we fucked each other multiple times lol. Till now my cousin didn't know about it but no regrets though, the girl is so good at it hahaha

Why does it have to be the first orgasm? Why not our best orgasm? 

adrianalwaysdtf

True, the best is never forgotten.

jakes016
adrianalwaysdtf

True, the best is never forgotten.

Would you like to share your best orgasm in this forum buddy? 

Total number of topics: 1184 Total number of posts: 11371