Is there a general rule about how much you consider it excessive to masturbate until someone marginally reaches addiction? Also, is there a way to masturbate delightfully and feel pleasure pouring it? and of course you can suggest me ways for a beautiful and enjoyable masturbation ?

Am Teresa and am available for hookup in any services....Text me on WhatsApp +1(318)479-2149

Enjoyable masturbation differs from person to person and for the addiction I guess if it's the only thing in your minds and can't stop doing it. 

Don't limit to just hands, incorporate toys too

Have you tried anal beads? If not, you should as it'll definitely up your masturbation game. 

kingsnak

Have you tried anal beads? If not, you should as it'll definitely up your masturbation game. 

yes mate recently discovered pearl anal wand and it vibrates and yeah, made me happy all the time 😁

joker69

Is there a general rule about how much you consider it excessive to masturbate until someone marginally reaches addiction? Also, is there a way to masturbate delightfully and feel pleasure pouring it? and of course you can suggest me ways for a beautiful and enjoyable masturbation ?

General Rule? no such thing for me as long as I'm not bothering anybody I'm good and will be doing it whenever I want it. 

Why limit yourself on masturbation when you can fuck a pussy? would you prefer to masturbate than real sex? 

Total number of topics: 1572 Total number of posts: 16092