I've haven't been able to upload any photos and I'm wondering what I'm doing wrong here.

Did you check your internet connection?

Hi @ImThEbOsS what do you mean pictures? Profile pciture for your forum accout? didn't know we have that option.. 

Girl, you're not the only one lol. I've been a member in this forum for almost a year now and I still don;t know how to put in a picture in my profile 😂😂

Okay, if anybody knows how to add picture on your profile, please let me know as I cannot wait to share tits to you guys lol

vikilikie

Hi @ImThEbOsS what do you mean pictures? Profile pciture for your forum accout? didn't know we have that option.. 

I don't know about this before too until I see members with pictures on their profile hahaha

What if you can only upload a picture if you're paying for like a monthly subscription in this forum or like a premium member 👀

adrianalwaysdtf

What if you can only upload a picture if you're paying for like a monthly subscription in this forum or like a premium member 👀

Okay then how to be a premium member? 

lenahoe69
vikilikie

I don't know about this before too until I see members with pictures on their profile hahaha

I'm looking forward for your boobies picture 😁😜

Total number of topics: 1572 Total number of posts: 16099