Any first-hand review of a swinger club in LND, first time doing that, so I don't know what to expect

The first thing I do in these clubs are going to the bar lol. Alcohol can always boost my confidence lol. Try the Griffin mate, good price for their drinks and with a lot of hot girls..

Not much to expect really, at least for me, it's like going to a normal bar. Just enjoy it honey..

Intimidating to say the very least and ended up being one of the most memorable nights of my life. Thank you guys for the advice, swinging will be my blow-off valve from know on :D

luigi666

Intimidating to say the very least and ended up being one of the most memorable nights of my life. Thank you guys for the advice, swinging will be my blow-off valve from know on :D

I guess this is my sign to try this too hahaha

luigi666

Oh, thanks for the feedback mate. I am also scared of doing this but I guess, I'll just have to try and see for myself. 

luigi666

Yeah, going in this clubs always blows my mind at the end 😁

Total number of topics: 1574 Total number of posts: 16118