Hello im Bernadette im here to make your happy available anytime make sure if you can book me thnaks here my number 7451220158

Hi there. Are you in London?

Hello there @bernadette87 welcome to the forum and what's the services you offer? 

bernadette87

Hello im Bernadette im here to make your happy available anytime make sure if you can book me thnaks here my number 7451220158

Thanks for the number and do you offer outcalls? 

bernadette87

Hello @bernadette87 check your inbox, I sent you a message Honey!

@bernadette87 Any link to your profile, (Website, insta, FB, twitter

@bernadette87 could it be that everyone that posts an add like this on the forum Is a scammer? not single one has answered on any topic

@luigi666 it's possible. Unsecure people looking for attention while being too afraid of showing their true face...

luigi666

@bernadette87 could it be that everyone that posts an add like this on the forum Is a scammer? not single one has answered on any topic

Sometimes they don't answer cause they want you to contact them on the number provided. Have you tried texting her or calling?

The guys are right,  why put all that effort in something and don't respond after

Total number of topics: 1574 Total number of posts: 16116