In bed, I am generally submissive and I do as I am told. When the other side requires it, I can be pretty dominant, but I'm generally submissive. Is it something you can learn while providing a good service or do you have to be dominant naturally?

You can definitely learn it. Most girls who offer this service right now are not born with this. 

Have confidence, be arrogant, don't even think about the other sides desires, be selfish in bed and the domination will come to its surface 

Yeah, I do both roles all the time and I have no issue with it. @badboki is right, the most important thing in this play is confidence. 

Yes of course, I know a lot of girls who used to be sub but then got really into domme and now a good mistress ðŸ‘Œ

Nearly a month since I'm trying to become a domme. And I have to admit. It's a lot more fun than being a sub. Maybe I crossed a line a few times and made some injuries . But the guys will hopefully forgive me :D

gianna

Nearly a month since I'm trying to become a domme. And I have to admit. It's a lot more fun than being a sub. Maybe I crossed a line a few times and made some injuries . But the guys will hopefully forgive me :D

they will surely forgive you for that wonderful wounds that gives them not just pain but pleasure as well. 

As a sub of 23+year's i can say yes 

The submissive has a insight to the wonderful world of consenting BDSM that that dominant doesn't fundamentally see

gianna

as long as the pleasure you gave is wonderful. I see no problem with that.

if you are submissive for too long, you might find it hard to do dominant stuff. but you will surely get there! ðŸ˜‰

lenahoe69

if you are submissive for too long, you might find it hard to do dominant stuff. but you will surely get there! ðŸ˜‰

How about you Baby, what do you prefer? 

Total number of topics: 1574 Total number of posts: 16125