You are giving a client oral, and he then goes to French kiss you. I understand that they do this, but I find it strange that they taste their own fluid, especially in combination with one from a man.

I find it hot actually lol. If the guy do this, pretty sure it'll burst up my libido ðŸ‘…

If they pay for the french kiss then I am fine about it ðŸ˜‚

Oh yeah I don't do this, I don't like tasting my cum, actually I've never even tasted it lol

bassjets

Oh yeah I don't do this, I don't like tasting my cum, actually I've never even tasted it lol

Seriously? Haven't you even wondered how your cum taste? 

Guys who don't kiss you after a blowjob are selfish bastards that don't have imagination in bed and are boring as fuck 

Wow, how many times did you post this topic and why do you have to post it twice? I've seen this topic twice already, I mean it's basically the same question so why post it more than once?

wow Great Hw much an hour?

I don't know, how does it affect you? It's ok to suck his dick but it's strange to kiss him after? 

Doesn't bother me if it's all in the moment of passion!

And that's all that matters!

It's essential for a good punt. Sharing body fluids like that means you're both relaxed and happy, and enjoying being together.

That kind of moment turns me on and fires me up, it's what makes the sex good and differentiates from being boring and mechanical.

It's actually very sexy to kiss after giving oral. That man is passionate in bed!

69, simultaneous orgasm and then some DFK with fondling before second round, the best foreplay. 

@esmeralda you've never done post bareback sex BJ with CIM with a boyfriend? I believe 95% of girls have done it sometimes in their life, and tasted their own cum eventually.

Total number of topics: 1573 Total number of posts: 16101