I got a hotel for tonight's outcall. But it is straight to the elevator. What would any of u say if someone asked u what ur doing there or where ur going???
Confidence is vital here I know but i need to be able to come up with something good just incase

I always said that "my wife or girlfried is waiting for me in our room" lol works all the time. 

Do not think about it lol because you'll get conscious about your actions and be more suspicious lol. Walk with confidence hahaha 

Nobody is going to ask you anything there are plenty of people visiting the hotel all day long just use your intelligence don’t dress in an obvious manner be relaxed if you are not used to hotels that is simply in the mind. No member of the hotel staff KNOWS the identity of EVERY booked in or reserved guest. Just walk in like it’s a department store and you are going to another floor. If chall need just be polite and  relaxed there is absolutely no confrontation involved the issues and worries are all part of your guilt at cheating there is NO neon sign flashing above your head saying ADULTERER enjoy your day / evening / night. Don’t worry.

Total number of topics: 1574 Total number of posts: 16116