I accidentally cut my lip with my nail, should I avoid work until it heals? Will it make kissing more dangerous? It's annoying if so since my phone is ringing a lot today and I'm short on cash.

Yes, best to avoid kissing first to be safe. You can still earn money using your hands or just sex. 

sensualseduction

I accidentally cut my lip with my nail, should I avoid work until it heals? Will it make kissing more dangerous? It's annoying if so since my phone is ringing a lot today and I'm short on cash.

I am pretty sure your lips is healed now and you can do kissing already. I am imagining your lips πŸ‘…πŸ’¦πŸ˜œ

kingsnak
sensualseduction

I am pretty sure your lips is healed now and you can do kissing already. I am imagining your lips πŸ‘…πŸ’¦πŸ˜œ

Oh yeah mate it's been a while already. I hope she's getting all fiery and passionate kiss now..

I don't have a cut on my lip, anyone who wants to kiss me and do some more? 

I guess no one wants my lips lmao

lenahoe69

I guess no one wants my lips lmao

That's not true baby, if I happened to come across your comment here and this post, I'll definitely contact you instantly... anyways, it's not too late for it right? 

sensualseduction

For you my love you'll be good, no one dies from kissing with a cut on their lip...

Hey Lip loverss 

karlgnter2

Hey Lip loverss 

Heyyy, what's up? Any planned sex party I can join? 

theoneyoulove
karlgnter2

Hey Lip loverss 

I have a friend of mine that organises huge parties, DM me and I'll tell you more.

Il have your lips lolπŸ€ͺ😜

karlgnter2
theoneyoulove
karlgnter2

Hey Lip loverss 

I have a friend of mine that organises huge parties, DM me and I'll tell you more.

What's the location for these parties?

One things for sure, it will not kill you πŸ˜œ Keep on cumming peeps!                 

It’s not a serious injury since it takes a few days to heal. You better avoid DFK and kissing for that time, but find another way to entertain your clients. XoX

Cut on which lip darling? A cut on the mouth lip is not a big deal, though on vagina lip is definitely far more risky...

Total number of topics: 1573 Total number of posts: 16101