Hey well am still looking for sum free fun ifeny female is still up for it let me know a live in durham DH5 north east a have my own home so enyone up for it right now text me or ring me not on whatsapp 07494779939 hope to speak soon 

Thanks for the number love. Looking forward to meet with you and thanks for posting, I really need this. 

sexymissy21

Thanks for the number love. Looking forward to meet with you and thanks for posting, I really need this. 

I responded on one of your comment from a different post.

yournoah
sexymissy21

hey sms me am waiting a can not wait text me or message me on here with your numbers and all text you x

sexymissy21

am waiting for a mesage text me on 07494779939

nathtee3121
sexymissy21

am waiting for a mesage text me on 07494779939

nathtee3121
yournoah
sexymissy21

hey sms me am waiting a can not wait text me or message me on here with your numbers and all text you x

sexymissy21

HI I'm new here 

Any women up for a casual hook up around Aberdeen. ? I'm 39 been single a while it's not easy meeting women. When you bring up 2 children on your own. Get back to me 

glen1

Any women up for a casual hook up around Aberdeen. ? I'm 39 been single a while it's not easy meeting women. When you bring up 2 children on your own. Get back to me 

Hi @glen1 hope you find someone for Aberdeen. Too bad I am not near this area.

Total number of topics: 1574 Total number of posts: 16108