Posts: 9

https://www.escortrankings.uk/effy-escort-london-282596

 

I stumbled across a review of Effy on uk punting. 

 

The guy had a 30 minute meeting with her with DFK, OWO and CIM for £100, but didn't mention any extras. 

 

Did he forget to mention extras or all of these services are included in the price? It looks quite unbelievable, hope it's true!

Thanks for the response. 

Extremely good MILF. Resembles Kendra Lust. Tight kitty for a MILF which was great. OWO with CIM was perfectly delivered. No signs of clock watching or rushing through services. Recommendations

https://www.escortrankings.uk/eden-escort-london-244027

 

Any recent info about Eden? 

Mandrak23

https://www.escortrankings.uk/april-escort-london-282605

 

I saw April a few weeks ago and had a great time with her. She's a goth type of a girl. Lovely curves and face. Sucks like Dyson. A great view during doggy was worth mentioning too. Very reasonable rates. I paid 100 for hh. 

Excellent bum, facially average. Not for everyone's taste as she's quite robust and it's difficult dominate in the bed. 

I have good experience with receptionists. On the other hand, the girls were hit and miss.

https://www.escortrankings.uk/april-escort-london-282605

 

I saw April a few weeks ago and had a great time with her. She's a goth type of a girl. Lovely curves and face. Sucks like Dyson. A great view during doggy was worth mentioning too. Very reasonable rates. I paid 100 for hh. 

One of the most reliable agencies in London, so i think you don't have to worry about reliability at all. Happy punting. 

Hi everyone. I'm relatively new to punting and opted to stick to agencies for now as i still don't feel comfortable booking independent escorts. A couple of profiles from the House of Divine agency caught my attention and i'm really tempted to call and arrange a meeting. Has anyone tried to book with them yet and if so, what was your experience? 

Posts: 9
Total number of topics: 1987 Total number of posts: 18565