Posts: 7

Nice to get interaction from layla1990 also know as  OralQueen25xxxx  on AW.

 

No face picture and what I can see perahsp older that 35?

A lot of escorts are doing bareback with their regulars or partners or pimps, though they all have "ask for BB and get blocked" on their ads and profiles, it’s just a BS. 

 

RO is an option only if an escort takes a shower with me before the action.

Interesting thread. 

Little back story, so I was a late bloomer and due to my shyness at the age of 20, I the last of my friends to lose my virginity but when the time came, it was the thought of going down on her that I was most excited about for multiple reasons. Stories from friends about going down on their gf's, how good it tastes, making them squirt.. and then my own anxiety about my size and not lasting more than 30 seconds... when it came to it however, the mixture of smell of wee and sweat, I didn't enjoy it in the slightest and couldn't wait to pull out and just finger her. 

But then when it came to my second gf, she had the most beautiful pussy and couldn't resist the temptation to go down on her and upon doing so, there was no wee or sweat taste but instead tasted amazing and she would cum so much during oral which was an extra turn on which then to my love of giving oral. 

Fast forward some year later and after 4+ years of my now wife rejecting oral from me since marriage and me discovering punting for the first time, I rediscovered my love of giving oral, mainly due to me booking hour long sessions and giving oral was a way to make the hour last longer but then became a challenge to myself to make the escorts cum before started on me as I it usually resulted in better service. It never once occurred to me how many dicks had been inside her that day but then one day it just occurred to me and that you can get std's from giving oral so stopped. It has been since I stopped going down on escorts that I no longer have the same excitement about seeing escorts and it's very much just become just a way of getting the urge out my system that is better than just having a wank. 

Speaking of RO, @layla1990, i'm sorry if this question comes across a bit inappropriate, but i've always been curious about women's sensations during RO. 

 

Do you enjoy clit stimulation more than stimulation of outer and inner lips?

oralexpert69

Is it me or do other punters like to give ladies oral?  My introduction was as a 20yo the then G/F didn’t want fellow students to know she was having sex, so we made a plan.  I crept into her bed room at 4.30 am, I suspect she had masturbated, perhaps had a wee since showering, he unshaven pussy was rich in scents and juices, I soon learnt to give her wonderful oral and she reciprocated!

 

Some ladies don’t receive, I tend to avoid them, then there are some who have fresh knickers on that smell of fabric conditioner! When approaching there pussy, I always wonder: has she lubed herself, has a partner of perhaps another punter BB her recently, then I go for it and enjoy myself forgetting these worries as my tounger enters her!

 

I take pride in looking after myself — I’m always well‑groomed and freshly shaven. I’m someone who enjoys being attentive and giving affection, though I appreciate receiving it as well.

Always give them a sniff first, and if there is no funny smell i proceed with oral. 

Is it me or do other punters like to give ladies oral?  My introduction was as a 20yo the then G/F didn’t want fellow students to know she was having sex, so we made a plan.  I crept into her bed room at 4.30 am, I suspect she had masturbated, perhaps had a wee since showering, he unshaven pussy was rich in scents and juices, I soon learnt to give her wonderful oral and she reciprocated!

 

Some ladies don’t receive, I tend to avoid them, then there are some who have fresh knickers on that smell of fabric conditioner! When approaching there pussy, I always wonder: has she lubed herself, has a partner of perhaps another punter BB her recently, then I go for it and enjoy myself forgetting these worries as my tounger enters her!

Posts: 7
Total number of topics: 1987 Total number of posts: 18565