Posts: 16

felicity87

Better check the policy or inquire regarding for this matter as every site is different. 
@felicity87 Really? I didn't know this.

Why are you asking? Do you have plans to cancel your appointment with an escort? 

really hard to know, you should be more specific on cancellation fee on which agency or site?

some site does not have caqncellation fee so it totally depends. Better check it to know

it's never the same as every escorts has different policy, you should just inquire directly 

I think all information, including this one, is found on the escort's profile. Just try visiting and reading the escort's website.

Better check the policy or inquire regarding for this matter as every site is different. 

I really haven't tried any cancellation yet. Every booking I've made are successful. 

I also have that question in mind. I need to cancel the booking I made because of some personal reason. I also want to know how much I need to pay if I have to cancel an appointment.

mandygirl

Are you planning for a cancellation?
It looks like it. Well, it's better to be prepared.

Try visiting their website and/or their profiles. There are a lot of information there that you can get. 

You should see the cancellation fee in their cancellation policy. Best advice to read that before booking if you wanna know about this. 

Are you planning for a cancellation?

There are escort that doesn't have any cancellation fee. Mostly I tried it with independent escort.

I haven't really experience cancellation of booking because I am new to this. But I think the cancellation fee is not that big.

How much is the expected cancellation fee? Let’s say 6 or 7 days before the appointment. Appreciate your help. Thanks.

Posts: 16
Total number of topics: 1987 Total number of posts: 18585