Any erotic role play ideas?

Hi there! Do you likeThreesome? that is one of the most sexual fantasies.πŸ˜‰Β 

Try to dirty talk with your partner and do the massage that makes your partner horny. I guess that would be really intimate.

@john5 Threesome? I think that would be awesome! 

I'm looking erotic ideas here too. I hope I can find something wild.

Hot cheerleader and her nerdy adviser. Imagine having this as your roleplay, it would be fantastic!

Pretend like a housemaid or Yoga instructor I think this kind of erotic role play would be fun. 

How about, pretend like a dirty massage therapist, that sounds hot you know. i know it’s  common but that's effective.

How about incest? Are you into them? It's also interesting.

Pretend like a Babysitter, I tried that once. It was fun, you should try it. 

scarjo

Ohh, nothing beats highschool role play for me, pretending like in school, wearing those cute sexy uniforms. Remembering those naughty yet innocent days...

How about pretend that you're the criminal, and your partner is the officer, but because of your beauty and body, he won’t arrest you. But to fuck you on the table instead. πŸ˜‰

@snakeeyes69 How about you want him to cuff you to bed and fuck you there?

Well, how about You want him to eat you up while you and your partner play secretary and boss. 

snakeeyes69

How about pretend that you're the criminal, and your partner is the officer, but because of your beauty and body, he won’t arrest you. But to fuck you on the table instead. πŸ˜‰
You mean He will be the boss of her? 

snakeeyes69

You mean He will be the boss of her? 

julez420
Β 
scarjo

Ohh, nothing beats highschool role play for me, pretending like in school, wearing those cute sexy uniforms. Remembering those naughty yet innocent days...
absolutely, it's like having to experience our younger self but with the naughty stuff hahah

robz

@snakeeyes69 How about you want him to cuff you to bed and fuck you there?
ohh, I feel like this is going into BDSM play lol, so you might want to add some whips and blindfold in there hahahh....

The answers here really gives me naughty ideas πŸ‘€

doing hot yogas or pretending to be under the spell with the other πŸ‘Œ so good β€οΈ

jeanger

doing hot yogas or pretending to be under the spell with the other πŸ‘Œ so good β€οΈ
@jeanger Have you experienced that kind of stuff? That sounds great!

boomboom

Well, how about You want him to eat you up while you and your partner play secretary and boss. 
@boomboom and he will be her boss? That's exciting!

boomboom

This is hotter when done in an actual office πŸ˜

I pretended like I was raped. All my clothes were torn and I had bruises after. But the way I reached my orgasm was undeniably the best. I love the force and the friction. When a hard dick pushed deep into my not so wet pussy, it was painful but it felt so good. 

knot-a-lee

@knot-a-lee incest? I never heard of that. Have you already done that?

john5
Hi there! Do you likeThreesome? that is one of the most sexual fantasies.πŸ˜‰ 

Hi @ john5 Can I join? I really want to try threesome but I can't find someone to join.

I really want to try erotic role play so bad but, I can't do it for now.

colenewing
knot-a-lee

incest is having sex with a family or relative. So doing role play where you fuck your mom or dad or siblings. More like family stroke lol..

bassjets
colenewing
knot-a-lee

incest is having sex with a family or relative. So doing role play where you fuck your mom or dad or siblings. More like family stroke lol..

lol, fucking my stepsisters or stepdad kind of thing hahahah.. I am not very fun of these videos because it's so fake lol,,, 

Domination is what I really like... I love it when there's a man tied up in the bed πŸ‘…

Total number of topics: 1573 Total number of posts: 16101