Hi my name is Adam I'm 46 I'm from Essex originally and I have got no friends and I have had an ankle operation recently and just want some company can someone actually get in touch with me as I'm so bored and lonely 😞 

Hi @adski welcome to the forum😊

adsk
Β 
kyliem
Find me on fb Adski  Sku
Hi @adski what are you doing?😊

I am sure you'll find someone here. Is fb the only way to contact you? 

Yes contact me on Facebook for now and I will let you know the rest of the my details later 

Hello babe Adam πŸ˜‰

searching...

Hello there Adam! Welcome to the forum.

I also need someone right now. Someone who could talk to. I am really bored.

Adam here I'll talk to you 0 7 9 8 5 1 8 1 9 4 5

cevinkey

I also need someone right now. Someone who could talk to. I am really bored.    Hi I'm Adam yeah we can talk 

adski
Β 
cevinkey

I also need someone right now. Someone who could talk to. I am really bored.    Hi I'm Adam yeah we can talk 07985181945

Hi how's everyone doing as I'm still here looking for someone to help me out and to meet or talk with me but life is not really good for me as I'm being honest with you I'm being cared for as I have complex needs brain injuries and other issues but a career stolen from me I have been in hospital for 10 days had an ankle operation and had an accident in hospital and no help from my social worker as I have no friends/family please call me on my phone number is 07985 181945 or fb Adam SKU WhatsApp so I'm happy to hear from genuine people please 

Please my dear one please are looking for a lady or man?

Please are you looking for a man or a woman?

Women looking for women 

?

lustybetsy
Hello babe Adam πŸ˜‰

Please accept my apology for my late reply to your message but if your still interested please feel free to send me a text or call me on WhatsApp number 07985181945

sasha34

?

Ladies WhatsApp me 07985181945

Total number of topics: 1572 Total number of posts: 16099