1 02/05/2020 21:13:40

Topic: What Is The Protocol Of The Evening

From start to finish what do I do? I have not really done that sort of thing before so and I do not know what the protocol should be with me and this wonderful lady. Do I give her a drink or do I just kiss her and we start going at it. What should I do here? I feel like if I do not know what to do I will literally do everything that you are not supposed to do. I will totally make an idiot out of myself.

2 02/09/2020 18:13:43

it is really nice that more and more women are on here speaking about what they need to do. it is nice that they feel comfortable enough to hook up with women. I am so excited for this time in life for women. Side note, I also participate in this sort of thing being a woman myself and I always start with a drink and some music. Minor chit chat and then we are under the covers in like less then 7 minutes. Super easy peasy. and Super duper sexy.

3 02/13/2020 21:45:43

I think from start to finish you want to meet the woman in the hotel bar, have exactly two drinks and do all the small talk there and work out the details. Then go back to your hotel room. Put some tunes and pour one more glass of booze then start making out and getting naked. Then do whatever you two set out to do. Have fun. it is truly not that hard to comprehend once you are in the moment. You just need to get your head in the game.

4 02/18/2020 12:20:07

Yeah literally what that girl said, she hit the nail right on the damn head. it is very spot on. Good job. Although the two drinks thing is not mandatory. I would also recommend going sober for the night. Drinking aids in you making dumb choices so I would just steer clear of that so you can keep a clear mind. Always keep a clear mind.