49 yr old single guy looking for a fun gal to join me for a few drinks and a great time. I live near Leeds but I can also travel a bit. Got to be someone who enjoys being driven wild by oral, toys, and fingers ;) I am quite adventurous, so someone open minded, but safe, clean and naughty x
as I said, I can come to you if you prefer, or we could grab a hotel. I will bring drinks and if you are 420 friendly then even better
message me if you are interested and I will send you my number to call me on 

Hello Mate, welcome to the forum. It would be best if you just post your number so the shy girls can just directly contact you 😜

I checked all the boxes lol. I am so down, can definitely travel to leeds and meet you

surbina12

Hello are you stlll looking for a girl message on WhatsApp 07418365012 or text me on Snapchat or telegram@surbinal2022

Hey there love, is it okay if I send you message? I'd love to meet you in person too. 

I like using a strap-on, are you okay with that?

Sexymissy and orgasmicbabe if you check you mail boxes on here you have a message from me with my number. 

Thank you for the welcome adriana!!

With the number of regular posters here .  Maybe I should organise and group party sometime lol.

@sexymissy21 @orgasmicbabe I am also looking for someone wild whom I can have fun in bed with!!!!

papajames

Sexymissy and orgasmicbabe if you check you mail boxes on here you have a message from me with my number. 

With the number of regular posters here .  Maybe I should organise and group party sometime lol.

No biggie mate but my names not adriana - it's Adrian. Should I change my username guys? 😅

adrianalwaysdtf
papajames

No biggie mate but my names not adriana - it's Adrian. Should I change my username guys? 😅

ooops sorry about that, I misread the name.. gave you a sex change! haha

adrianalwaysdtf

@sexymissy21 @orgasmicbabe I am also looking for someone wild whom I can have fun in bed with!!!!

as I said in that response I put up.. 

what about a group one 😁

rent a nice house, with a jaccuzi or small pool.. and spend the weekend 

ive done that before with a private party group I was with in my late 20s :D

Total number of topics: 1584 Total number of posts: 16183