This guy makes me chuckle, read a post just now kicking of about PM's and the punters were abbreviating his handle and thought he was asking for PM's, he get's off on banning people left right and centre, he really brings ukpunting down into the depths of dirty bareback 

Anyone else been banned by the DM - sorry, daviemac not direct message ☝️

Haven't been there for months, i do remember they were a bit too harsh on newbies who didn't know how to post a review. Also need a few days to learn all the acronyms lol...

The most notorious moderator of all time. 😂

Tonyt - he hated me just because I'm a serial masturbator, I have a problem, I hold me hands up, when I'm not tugging off, I loved cracking one off over the reviews popping up, I'm back into punting again, was going to start with UKPUNTING again but you have to pay an anal fee ;-) , getting but raped so I had a look on here 

That mod has certainly brought the forum down and left a smelly cum stain on the site, ban HIM! 

HE NEEDS MORE THAN BANNING!! HAHA i will pay good money to know who he is. evil incel that breeds incels, dunno y hes got power but its gone to his head. twisted evil prick. 2 ladies killed themselves last year because of him. hes a bully and needs taking down, I WILL TAKE HIM DOWN PERSONALLY! get me in a room with him. pleeeeeze xXx 😈

puredeebauchery

HE NEEDS MORE THAN BANNING!! HAHA i will pay bad money to know who he is. evil incel that breeds incels, dunno y hes got power but its gone to his head. twisted evil prick. 2 ladies killed themselves last year because of him. hes a bully and needs taking down, I WILL TAKE HIM DOWN PERSONALLY! get me in a room with him. pleeeeeze xXx 😈

INCEL 

foreverhung

This guy makes me chuckle, read a post just now kicking of about PM's and the punters were abbreviating his handle and thought he was asking for PM's, he get's off on banning people left right and centre, he really brings ukpunting down into the depths of dirty bareback 

Anyone else been banned by the DM - sorry, daviemac not direct message ☝️

blokes a helmet 

Total number of topics: 1575 Total number of posts: 16135