Anyone with positive feedback for cock rings? and what are the best cock rings you tried or the best one in the market? thanks in advance. 

I love using vibrating cock rings. It really intensifies your sex using those.

@destro are you planing on getting one? 

Using cock rings is so wonderful. It makes your dick sensitive and sex so hot and steamy.

My partner always tends to orgasm quickly. Then my friend suggested that we should use cock rings. Since then he can control his orgasm and we have a longer sex. lol

Cock rings that vibrates is actually the best for me. It stimulate really well to the both of you and your partner.

Cock rings is actually great. It makes your partner's dick hard and sensitive. Its also easy to use.

The sex is always good when my partner uses cock rings. It actually benefited the both of us, I love it when he is using the vibrating one. It brings sensation every time it touches me during sex.

kandykendall

Cock rings that vibrates is actually the best for me. It stimulate really well to the both of you and your partner.
That sound really fantastic. Cock rings is pretty interesting. Doesn't that hurt?

Are you trying to get one? Well, you should. It will benefit both of you and have wonderful hot night.

Hi @destro I personally experience the good or positive effect of cock rings on sex. I've been in a relationship with an older guy before and it was really good cause he's mature and completely knows what to do but yeah, he is kinda old so his things is kinda "ya know" but I was surprised one itme when he decided to used a cock ring, not that complicated as it's just a sex toy but it definitely spice up everything. ðŸ˜‹ My advice is better talk to a doctor or professional first for safety and proper use as well as getting to know the side effects. 

Total number of topics: 1583 Total number of posts: 16182