Posts: 20

chailattay
john5

I miss those mature escorts here, they are good at everything, they accept all the services I want.

Miss? why? they're no longer available? I can still see a lot of gorgeous mature woman on this site though and they're still bookable so if you miss you can just schedule a meeting. ðŸ‘Œ

I don't think he meant it that way. Missing them by means that he hasn't booked or meet them in a while. 😊

starbug123
Mature women have a way of making you comfortable. I find more intermat not just warm bam

yes, they're good at conversations too, 

john5

I miss those mature escorts here, they are good at everything, they accept all the services I want.

Miss? why? they're no longer available? I can still see a lot of gorgeous mature woman on this site though and they're still bookable so if you miss you can just schedule a meeting. ðŸ‘Œ

I miss those mature escorts here, they are good at everything, they accept all the services I want.

I really like those mature escort who have the age of 30 above, Most of them are really good in bed. I mean they really know what are the things you like them to do.

mistynite

How about hot assian? They are awesome in bed.
@mistynite I like hot asian too! Their service is so satisfying for me.

trish69

55? Is it okay to have sex of an escort in that age?
@trish69  Maybe, I heard that they are active in bed. 

@licktracy a fun night ðŸ˜„

Mature women have a way of making you comfortable. I find more intermat not just warm bam

@trish69 55 is quite risky. But there are a lot of pros, even at that age.

laurine32

Why mature women? There’s a lot of hot escorts here that can satisfy your needs.
@laurine32 Because mature escort is very expert, they really know whatare the things you want.😉

trish69

55? Is it okay to have sex of an escort in that age?
@trish69 I am curious about that too. I thought it’s dangerous. You know, some men do rough things to an escort. 

55? Is it okay to have sex of an escort in that age?

mistynite

How about hot assian? They are awesome in bed.
@mistynite So you already tried asians? Is their service so satisfying?

mature escort? What would you offer her?

Why mature women? There’s a lot of hot escorts here that can satisfy your needs.

I like mature women too, because they are not boring to talk to and they have a lot of knowledge when it comes to bed. 

How about hot assian? They are awesome in bed.

Hi @ilikolderwomen welcome to the forum😊.

looking for mature escort age 35-55 Oldham area for sexual activity with guy 46

Posts: 20
Total number of topics: 1987 Total number of posts: 18585